Infertility is one of the curse to society. It is a problem which is related to human reproduction system. Every human being on earth desires to keep his existence for long and that only can be possible if you are fertile enough to reproduce. But due industrialisation and busy life schedule, the problem of infertility is spreading on large scale. Infertility is the incompetence to get pregnant after a year of unprotected intercourse. Talking about infertility in women, female infertility treatment is vital for them who are trying to get pregnant but are still unsuccessful despite for more than a year of unprotected intercourse.. This problem has ruined the lives of many person around the world because every couple want to have a baby to complete their family but if they can’t have, they feel bored and incomplete.Today the situation is very bad when people around the world are facing the problem of infertility whether it is men or women the problem o infertility may effect both.
However , there are many causes to this problem of infertility , besides we have multiples of experts view about infertility but the real cause of it is still not sure. It sometimes referred naturally. Although as per some experts view it is happen due to different reasons:-
- Not ovulating
- Damaged or Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Poor egg quality
- Problems with the uterus & cervix
- Previous tubal pregnancy
It is true that infertility may effect men or women but more than 50% cases are with women, and so amongst all problem with women infertility ovulation problem is at high risk. Ovulation may be caused due one or more of the followings :-
- Hormones Imbalance
- Eating disorder.
- Problem with Thyroid glands.
- Mental Stress.
SYMPTOMS OF FEMALE INFERTILITY:-
The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that’s too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you’re not ovulating. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms.
Diet & Lifestyle according to Ayurveda:-
- Consume more of dairy proteins, including milk, lassi (buttermilk), and fresh cheese made of milk.
- Eat soaked almonds or soaked walnuts.
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears are recommended.
- Spices such as ajwain powder, cumin, turmeric , and black cumin are also good for enhancing fertility.
- If your digestion is strong, eat urad daal (Split Black Gram) cooked with equal parts of turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
- Avoid high-fat foods and foods containing preservatives
- Caffeine should also be limited, especially if you’re having trouble conceiving.
- Smoking, eating a lot of meat, or drinking alcohol is not recommended.
- The importance of a positive attitude is essential when trying to get pregnant.
- Do regular morning walk, yoga & meditations as prescribed by your doctor.
According to Ayurveda, infertility occurs when a person’s reproductive tissue or Shukra dhatu, remains bereft of nutrition. This can be caused due to poor digestion and because of certain toxins in the body.
The main focus of Ayurvedic treatment for infertility is to ensure the proper transformation of food into nutrients that can move to the ‘shukra dhatu’.
Though there are many medical ways to treat this problem of infertility but nothing is better than Ayurveda treatment as there is no side effect of Ayurvedic medicine on human body , and secondly it gives a natural healing power to our body so that our problem resolved with in the stipulated time. And so we at Bengali Dawakhana clinic has a variety of beneficial Ayurveda Medicine made up of quality herbs which facilitate to improve the patient condition fast and heal the problem of infertility. Besides if nothing is happened despite giving medicine, surgery like facility is also provided by us in many critical cases, otherwise there is no need to do this.