Menstrual cycle in every women is good for their health, every month there is a menstrual cycle start in women wherein her overies release eggs in the form of discharge. But some time it has been seen that some women stop experiencing their menstrual cycle and that is called female menopause.
Menopause is defined as the state of an absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. The menopausal transition starts with varying menstrual cycle length and ends with the final menstrual period.Menopause is the time in a woman’s life when the function of the ovaries ceases and she can no longer become pregnant. The ovary (female gonad), is one of a pair of reproductive glands in women. They are located in the pelvis, one on each side of the uterus. Each ovary is about the size and shape of an almond. The ovaries produce eggs (ova) and female hormones such as estrogen. During each monthly menstrual cycle, an egg is released from one ovary. The egg travels from the ovary through a Fallopian tube to the uterus.
However if this menopause appear after the age of 40’s then there is nothing more serious but early appearance of this menopause create a problem with women. At the age of 40’s Female menopause considered a normal thing but early 40’s menopause is very dangerous. When Menopause occur in women ovaries make most of the estrogen which ultimately affect the reproductive system of her.
Causes of Female Menopause:-
Every month female ovaries releases stored eggs out the ovaries also makes hormones called estrogen and progesterone which control menstrual and ovulation and the problem of menopause occur when the ovaries no longer release egg every month and menstruation stop.
Symptoms of Female Menopause :-
- Fluctuation in Hormones level
- Painful intercourse
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Loss of interest in sex (although some women experience an increase in sexual desire
- Hot flashes
- Depression, irritability
- Blood clotting
- Night sweating
Ayurvedic treatment of Menopause focuses on strengthening and rejuvenating the reproductive system. Herbal preparations are prescribed to regulate the hormones, calm mental stress and maintain effective digestion. General tonics are also prescribed for boosting immunity and to provide rejuvenation. Diet and lifestyle adjustments are advised to maintain health and increase vitality naturally.
DIET & LIFESTYLE:-
- Avoid excessive intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
- Decrease intake of caffeine and other stimulants, refined sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
- Completely avoid junk food and carbonated drinks.
- Increase intake of warm foods and drinks; maintain regular meals; and use spices such as fennel and cumin.
- An early bedtime, daily oil massage (with almond and olive oil).
- Do meditation, yoga, and regular exercise (like walking) regularly.