Masturbation is the self-stimulation of the genitals to achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm (sexual climax). It is commonly done by touching, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris until an orgasm is achieved. Some women also use stimulation of the vagina to masturbate or use “sex toys,” such as a vibrator.
Causes Masturbation :-
1. Watching & Read Adult Content
3. Lack of Goal in Life
Harmful Effects Of Masturbation
1. Masturbation uses up a lot of your energy. Besides, in men, increased weakness is a result of over masturbation
2. Erectile Dysfunction
3. Premature Ejaculation
4. Affects Sex Life
5. Makes You Feel Drowsy
6. Hair Loss
7. Memory Loss
8. Loss of Interest In Sex
9. Men who masturbate more than six to seven times a week tend to age faster, a new study says.
Ayurveda View :-
“From food comes juice or chyle, from chyle blood, from blood flesh, from flesh fat, from fat bones, from bones marrow and lastly from marrow semen.” Semen is the quintessence of food or blood. According to Ayurveda it is elaborated out of 80 drops of blood.
Just as sugar is all-pervading in the sugar-cane, butter in milk, so also semen is pervading the whole body. Just as the butter-milk is thin after butter is removed, so also semen is thinned by its wastage. The more the wastage of semen the more is the weakness.
How To Get Rid From This Addictive Behavior ?
- The first step to getting better is to reduce the habit of masturbation and ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit.
- Eat more soybean products and eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet.
- Try to focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more sea foods, green vegetables, and try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake.
- Instead of taking soda, try drinking pure orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.