Erectile Dysfunction (ED), also known as ‘impotence’, is a type of sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory completion of sexual activity in humans. ED occurs when a man has consistent and repeated problems sustaining an erection.
Or in simple words you can say ‘Improper Erection’ is ED.
A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. The process is most often initiated as a result of sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the penis. This process is required for sexual satisfaction.
As the saying goes on, A women has multiple of desires in their life though all of these are nothing for her if she doesn’t get better sexual satisfaction from her men in their life. But in today’s modern life due to industrialization and urbanization, a problem called Erectile dysfunction is increasing day by day i.e. inability of men to achieve or maintain adequate erection while doing sex. ED is different from other health diseases that interfere with male sexual function such as lack of sexual desire (decreased libido), problems with ejaculation release of fluid from the penis (ejaculatory dysfunction), penile curvature (peyronie’s disease). Although these problems may also be present along with ED. Usually ED is present in men above 40 years of age but due to today’s lifestyle now-a-days it is increasing in younger age also. And because of this many unavoidable problem has also grown up in society like stress, headache, mental disorder and much more, relationship also get hampered due to this problem of Erectile dysfunction.
Causes of ED:
Causes of ED can include both emotional and physical disorders.
Psychological or emotional impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility. This is very common cause now a days. In today’s stressful life, everyone is worried about their work, their status, their health, married life any many more problems. Their speed cannot match with the speed of life, resulting in tension, depression. These problems give rise to many further physical problems, one of which is erectile dysfunction but this can often be helped with treatment and concelling.
Other causes can be:
- Aging: It is four times more common in men aged in their 60s than those in their 40s
- Hormonal imbalance : Low testosterone is very common cause of ED.
- Relation Problems: Due to relation problems, stress, anxiety, depression occurs. These further causes ED.
- Injuries or any surgeries : Surgical intervention for a number of conditions may remove anatomical structures necessary to erection, damage nerves, or impair blood supply.
- Lifestyle: Smoking, Excessive alcohol intake, Drug addiction is a key cause of erectile dysfunction. These promotes arterial narrowing, hence causing ED.
- Medication : Medication specially antidepressants result in ED.
- Diseases: obesity, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, kidney failure, and many more cause ED. They cause issues with both the blood flow and nervous systems.
- Trouble getting an erection
- Difficulty maintaining an erection during sexual activities.
- Reduced interest in sex.
ED in AYURVEDA:
In Ayurveda erectile dysfunction is referred to as ‘Klaibya’. In Ayurveda excessive intercourse (without using aphrodisiacs), perverted sexual habits and vitiation of vata dosha have also been blamed for causing ED. According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psycological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiancy of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhij is cause by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppresion of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
TREATMENT IN AYURVEDA:
ED can be well managedwith the help of ayurvedic herbs. The total treatment for impotency is called as “VAJIKARNA THERAPY” in ayurveda.As this natural herbal erectile dysfunction remedy increases the strength of a man to perform sexual act. It also leads to increased span of erection.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Since Klaibya or ED is primarily Vata disorder, strengthening therapies are utilized in Ayurveda.
Certain activities or lack of activity can have an impact on ED, so before trying medications or natural remedies for ED, a man could consider making some lifestyle changes.
- Exercising regularly: Regular exercise has proven to be effective in improving overall health. For ED, the improved blood pressure, blood flow, and overall health benefits may drastically reduce the risk of a man having or developing ED.
- Eating healthful food: Prevent indigestion, constipation and vitiation of Apan Vayu that is resposible for penile erection. Avoid salty, acidic foods. Nutritious food reduce the risk of heart disease, clogged arteries, and diabetes, which are known risk factors for ED.
- Quitting smoking and reducing alcohol intake: Both of these activities bring a number of potential health risks, including ED. Reducing or eliminating these activities may help stop ED problems.
- Reducing stress: A man can have issues with sexual performance if he is overly stressed. Stress can come from a variety of circumstances including work, finances, and relationship troubles. Yoga, meditation and with other means help to overtake stress.
- Continuing to engage in sexual activities: Stimulating sexual activities that lead to even partial erections may have a positive impact on ED. The increased blood flow to the penis may help to stimulate and improve function over time.
Some home remedies include:
- Garlic: Garlic is one of the most common vegetables found at home that’s beneficial in the treatment of sexual impotence. It serves as an effective antiseptic and immune booster. Being a sex rejuvenator, it can improve sexual activities that have been damaged due to an accident or a disease. Garlic is important for people who overindulge in sex to protect themselves from nervous exhaustion.”
- Onion: Onion is considered to be an effective aphrodisiac and one of the best libido enhancers.
- Asparagus: The dried roots of asparagus (or white musli ) are used as an aphrodisiac.
- Dried Dates: Dried dates are a highly-strengthening food and have the ability to restore sexual drive, increase endurance and improve overall vitality.
- Raisins and almonds: Ayurveda recommends black raisins and almonds for the re-establishment of sexual vigour.
- Saffron: In Ayurveda, saffron is used to treat infertility in couples as its fragrance is highly erotic. It can arouse sexual desire and can have a relaxing effect on the nerves.
Long Lasting Cure of Erectile dysfunction is only available in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a system of Medicine having roots historical in Indian sub continents since ages ayurveda has been grown and developed for the men well being tremendously by our great hermits and today it’s roots has spread around the world including western countries . Because of Holistic and herbal health care system prevails in ayurveda men gets better result than any other form of medicine available in the world.
For one the problem of Erectile dysfunction is nothing if he follow ayurveda health care system as ayurveda medicine has no side effect over men body besides it gives better solution in Erectile dysfunction .
Increasing trends of Industrialization and commercialization has slow down the men performance to keep his women satisfied because of the former one has overtake later once ,yet there is hope in ayurveda which ultimately target the root of the problem and eliminate it from human body by detoxifying in better way so that the problem of Erectile dysfunction can be resolved to get the men out of stress , headache and mental disorder which arises due to non erection of his Penis.
In nutshell Ayurveda is one and only solution to fix the problem of Erectile dysfunction In long lasting manner.
So please do not wait till you get worse instead of normal ,come with Bengali Dawakhana where you can get 100% positive result as the medicine we provides is totally vegetarian and herbal so that one can get his problem fixed permanently.