However this problem is basically related with women only but now a days it has been seen that men has also reported that problem recently. Though it is related to hormones imbalance as due to declining in testosterone level problem of male menopause occur in men. The Testis unlike women ovaries, can not run out of the substance it needs to produce testosterone.
Men do experience his menopause due to decline in the production of testosterone.and due to it he may effect with diabetes , Fatigue, Depression and other sexual problem also.
However many views is that it is due to decrease in the testosterone level but the relationship of above mentioned symptoms are still controversial.
SYMPTOMS OF MALE MENOPAUSE:-
- Difficulty in Passing Urine
- Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Depression & Stress
- Inability to lose weight
- Memory loss
- Reduced Muscular Strength
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Blood Sugar Imbalance
- Oligospermia or Low Sperm Count
- Lack of Sex Drive
- Breast Enlargement
- Rapid Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Bone loss (Osteoporosis)
- Dry & ageing skin
DIET & LIFESTYLE ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA:-
- Reduce fried foods, tea, coffee and sugar; all these foods deplete the adrenals, add to Andropausal weight gain, and drain male energy.
- Manage your emotions through yoga and meditation.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Maintain your weight by doing regular exercise and diet.
- Do regular body oil massage with Ksheerabala taila, Sesame oil or Mahanarayana taila.
- You can take Ayurvedic treatments like Shirodhara, Rasayana and Vajikarana chikitsa to rejuvenate your body and enhance your sexual health.
- Ayurvedic medicines like Ashwagandha, Kapikachhu, Shilajit, Gokshura, Musli, Amalaki,Punarnava, Chandraprabha vati, etc are very beneficial.
Treatment of Male menopause is also available but replacement of androzens hormones has some side effects. So if your are a person effected with menopause must consult a good professional before go for any replacement therapy.otherwise in many cases doctor only recommend patients to improve his diet and to indulge in some useful exercise and Yoga