Spermatorrhea is a condition of excessive, involuntary ejaculation. It is a kind of problem where semen flow out while doing urination and at the time of stool. It can be seen as the Discharge of white sticky substance along with the urine. However it is considered a normal problem but sometimes happen in a drastic manner so the people effected with it become so fragile that he feel weak often.
It’s mainly happen due to weak nervous system of a men so there is involuntary flow of semen takes place which secreted by his testicles.
SYMPTOMS OF SPERMATORRHEA:-
Spermatorrhea itself is a symptom not a disease. If the problem is caused due to excessive masturbation or sex, the following symptoms associated with long-term sexual exhaustion may appear:
- Low back pain
- Low back pain may radiate down into the leg
- Pain in the testicles or perineum
- General weakness
- Night sweat
- Scrotal sweating
- Warm and moist skin
- Warm and moist palms and soles
CAUSES OF SPERMATORRHEA:-
- The male generative organs, the testes, must remain somewhat cooler than body temperature. When they become overheated (by taking a hot tub bath), a release of sperm will be made in the night, since that supply of sperm has become damaged.
- If you sleep too warm at night, due to an electric sleeping blanket set on high, the overheated testicles will eject sperm the next day.
- Another cause is visual or thought sexual stimulation.
- A poor diet is another cause.
- Excessive masturbation or sex can cause spermatorrhea.
- It is also caused due to inefficient digestive system and general weakness.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF SPERMATORRHEA:-
In Ayurveda, Dhatu refers to tissue system. There are Seven tissue systems or (Sapt Dhatus) in the body. Reproductive tissues are called Shukra (semen) Dhatu and are mainly governed by Kapha. Shukra Dhatu is the most refined of the seven Dhatus and contain the essence of all other dhatus. Shukrameha is Kaphaja Prameha and in this condition, patient passes urine similar to quality of semen or semen itself may be mixed with urine.
This condition can be due to many reasons including habit of masturbation, obesity, eating fatty foods, constipation, sedentary lifestyle, intestinal parasites, etc. All the causes result in kaphodushti. Aggravated kapha concentrates the shukra or virya. This shukra when passes with the urine it is known as shukra prameha or spermatorrhea.
If semen gets infected, or pitta increases sometimes yellow discharge can be seen in spermatorrhea and treatment should be done accordingly.
Below is given few home remedies for treatment of semen loss or Dhatu rog.
- If you are constipated, first cure the same by dietary changes, doing exercises and use of herbal medicines such as Triphala.
- Treat intestinal parasites.
- Take light, easily digestible food.
- Avoid intake of garlic.
- Drink Amla juice. It has cooling effect on body.
- Do yoga like Padmaasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, vajrasana, Sirshasana,etc. & meditations regularly .
Curing Spermatorrhea is now easy:-
Yes if it is a problem with someone and he want to get rid of it then he must goes to a natural ways then other.However good news is that herbal treatment is available to cure such problem so if anyone seeking a solution for curing spermatorrhea he must contact us at Bengali Dawakhana where quality of herbal medicine are available to cure a patients successfully.
Medicine provided at our clinic are a made with a blend of various herbs and each herbs perform it’s function effectively.Herbs like Ashwagandha, Kesar, Shudh Shilajit, Lauh Bhasma are used in combination to makes a men stronger than before.
So please don’t waste your time and without any further delay come and have a wonderful experience.